Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cock Cutter

So an old friend today told me that he had his newborn son circumcised. I lost my cool and told him that he wilfully mutilated his son's genitals. He told me I was an arrogant prick and that I knew nothing about it. Which seems odd, since I am the owner of a penis as well as the varying results of my parents' bad decisions.

It brought a lot to light for me since I realized he had no intention of having his mind changed about the subject now, or ever. He knew what he wanted to do. His research was to pay lip service to alternatives, but his mind was made up and had already chosen to run with whichever scientific study backed him up. He got very very angry at me for calling him out.

Men who realize they had bits of their cocks cut off for no good reason are usually not happy about it. I hope his son doesn't realize this and resent my friend forever for subjecting him to this and removing his right to choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home