Thursday, February 26, 2009

Conspiracy Theorist? Try 'Thinking Person' Who Knows How to Google

My co-workers call me a conspiracy theorist because I believe that nutritionism is bunk. I also believe that sugar and crappy carbs make you fat, not fat itself. Further, I think that long agonizing jogs and low-intensity exercise do nothing, especially if you're trying to change your body composition.

Apparently thinking and enquiring make me a conspiracy theorist. As if it takes a rocket scientist to see that people who believe these things are generally less healthy than I am. If an expert told me that my assumptions were wrong, I'd at least consider an investigation, especially when the status quo is obviously broken.

Are denial and ignorance so compelling?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home